Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let's start this year off right...

This next year at vfcc has never been done before. New places, new faces, new activities, new classes; you know the drill. But the past is gone, and the future is bright. I can't do anything about the last semester, or the one before. The opportunities for this semester are grand...my life will continue to grow...continuing to be stretched. And I welcome it. Growth hurts sometimes...most times in fact. God, stretch me. Let me change, never to be the same...let the people I meet make me better. Let my experiences this year teach me to trust you...I give my past to you, and I know you will take care of the future. Make me new...give me a heart for the things of you, and a mind that longs to find you. For when I seek you with all that I am, I know that I will never come up empty...

No comments:

Post a Comment