Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas

So...another year of Christmas...this is the weirdest one for me because it doesn't feel like Christmas at all! I think that this can be attributed to a couple of different things...1) I don't really have a home per-se, 2) I'm in Jamaica where it is 70 to 80 degrees everyday, and 3) I haven't been around my family leading up to the events of Christmas. There is also the fact that Jamaica doesn't have any of the standard decorations, traditions, etc. that go with this time of the year. Regardless, I am expecting this to be a good one. It has been so great just to see my parents and sister, to be involved in their lives (even for just a few weeks) and to just relax....*sigh*. 

2 comments:

  1. and we sure are glad to see you and to have you for a month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad sent me an email saying you had a blog on the same thing as his, lol. i'm looking forward to you getting back, tho i won't see you, so we can have our sibling chats every once in a while. hope you are having a good time

    ReplyDelete